Do Collagen Supplements Work
Collagen has created quite a buzz. Experts are calling it the “elixir of youth”. It is the most abundant protein found in human bodies. Accounting for about one-third of our protein composition, collagen is the glue that holds everything together.
In the past few years, edible collagen has begun to catch on in the form of fruity chews, vanilla flavored coffee creamers, and single-serving sachets. It is receiving worldwide praise from beauty bloggers, influencers, and celebrities. But the question remains, do collagen supplements work? We have gathered some tested and proven facts for you that prove the efficiency of collagen.
- 1 -2 sachets daily helps in skin hydration smoother, healthier skin.
- Promotes hair growth
- Improves circulation, gut health &immunity
- Joint , bone and cartilage health
- Helps tone the muscles faster
- Prevents Bone Loss – Our bones are mostly made of collagen and as we age, our body produces lesser collagen resulting in a deterioration of our bone mass. Various studies have shown the direct effect of Collagen supplements on our bone health. They may help reduce the risk of osteoporosis, a bone disorder in which they become weak or brittle. Collagen holds the power to help increase Bone Mineral Density and fight bone breakdown.
- Fights Hair Fall – With the increase in pollution and stress, poor hair health is a raging concern amongst people across ages. Everyone is on the lookout for a foolproof cure for hair fall. Like an age old saying goes – “You are what you eat”. The different types of shampoo or oils won’t alone work for you unless you add certain dietary changes to your routine. Collagen is proven to hold your dermal layer and hair follicles together, which in turn keeps your hair strong and healthy. Aging causes natural collagen production to reduce, resulting in brittle and weak hair follicles. Collagen can help repair your hair and replenish hair loss by boosting hair growth.
- Improves skin health – The 9-step skincare routine has been catching on like wildfire, everyone wants to get in on the bandwagon. But if we are being completely honest, who has the time to meticulously apply layers of creams and serums amidst our busy lives? The healthiest solution is to cure your skin from within. Experts have been increasingly emphasizing “inside out” beauty. Eating healthy, hydrating yourself, and including the right supplements to your meal is a proven way to guarantee smooth glowing skin. Collagen supplements help slow the aging of the skin and keep it healthy from within.
Collagen supplements definitely work and are a great investment for your body. Our supplements are a yummy way of including powerful protein to your diet while adding them to delicious drinks and smoothies.